Want to get alerted to end user issues before physicians and healthcare workers are effected?
Goliath Technologies’ proactive IT Performance Monitoring for T-System is Healthcare IT’s only software that correlates end user experience metrics, T-System and Citrix performance data to give you a single view into the root cause of T-System performance issues.
Right out-of-the-box, the software gives you monitors, alerts, dashboards, and reports, giving you complete visibility into T-System and the entire supporting infrastructure, whether the T-System servers are on premise or hosted.
Proactive T-System Performance Monitoring
To truly get proactive, the Goliath Performance Monitoring Module for T-System is purpose-built to give you broad and deep visibility so you can anticipate, troubleshoot, resolve, and ultimately prevent T-System end user performance issues.
Goliath IT Performance Monitoring for T-System will help you Be Proactive.
Goliath’s IT Performance Monitoring for T-System provides out-of-the-box support for T-System through purpose-built monitoring rules, alerts, dashboards, and reports. Users can trend performance and ensure the availability of key role servers in the T-System infrastructure including background job clients, data repository machines, connection machines, transaction servers, and clients. Goliath also provides the ability to both ensure the uptime and remediate any service failures so end users can always execute the necessary transactions. The Goliath IT Performance Monitoring for T-System enables three tiers of visibility and brings together data from T-System, End Users, and the Infrastructure. The Reports are generated that can be shared in a T-System support task. Organizations rely on our Healthcare IT Performance Monitoring Module to:
- Proactively determine the root cause of T-System performance and availability issues
- Get ahead of end user complaints
- End the finger pointing between T-System, Citrix, and the Infrastructure teams
- Share performance data and facts with T-System to help speed resolution
- Get a single console to view T-System, end users, and the Delivery Infrastructure
- Consolidate monitoring tools and simplify IT Operations
- Performance Dashboards:
- Track EHR/EMR Key Performance Metrics
- Correlate in Underlying Infrastructure – OS & Hypervisor Performance
- EHR/EMR Faults and Errors
- End User Experience Management:
- Logon Duration Reports with Drilldown Analysis
- End User Experience Real-Time Dashboards & Historical Reports
- End User Connection Report
- Remediation Actions:
- Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop
- Windows, Linux, Unix
- Virtual Machines
- Preconfigured Alerts
- Alert Resolution Feature
Proactively Anticipate & Troubleshoot by Closing Gaps in Visibility
- T-System Support: Furnish with information to resolve T-System application issues
- Remote Managed Services: Manage On Premise IT and McKesson Performance
- Internal IT: One console for T-System, End User Experience and Delivery Infrastructure
|“We selected Goliath over competing products”|
|“We selected Goliath over competing products because they align our EHR applications with our Citrix delivery infrastructure. The proactive nature of Goliath’s technology will allow us to rapidly anticipate, troubleshoot, and remediate performance issues related to Allscripts, Siemens, and T-System.” – Peter Malloy, CIO of Cheshire Medical Center|