Digital Demand Generation and Analytics Manager
Goliath is a fast-growing software company in the exploding cloud computing marketplace. With multiple products and services uniquely designed to solve critical end user experience issues IT professionals face when managing hybrid and multi-cloud environments, Goliath is quickly becoming an industry standard. Achieving business expansion during the pandemic, Goliath set all-time growth records in 2021.
People are at the heart of any company and our success comes from a people-first approach that invests in every member of the team. A belief in providing team members opportunities to develop and grow their capabilities, skill sets, and career is at the heart of this approach, all while being recognized (and rewarded!) for contributions along the way.
What Are We Excited About?
We are looking for a Digital Demand Generation and Analytics Manager to join our dynamic team. The Manager is responsible for executing and measuring all lead generation campaigns to drive qualified leads into the pipeline. Digital marketing channels are integral to building awareness of our brand, nurturing target audiences, showcasing thought leadership, growing net new leads, and building brand loyalty with clients and prospective clients.
The Digital Demand Generation and Analytics Manager will work closely with the Campaign Manager and other members of the Marketing team to develop, build, execute and analyze compelling campaigns that drive results. This role is involved in every step of the customer engagement cycle from ideation to implementation and analysis. The Digital Demand Generation and Analytics Manager is expected to monitor, analyze, test and continually refine all components of campaign lifecycles as well as follow email, social media and other digital channel marketing best practices in order to optimize lead generation.
Your Typical Day:
- Being Bold! Put forth an exceptional & fearless effort to be successful.
- Owning and managing the Marketo marketing automation platform and Google Analytics.
- Increase lead generation and qualification through a strategic and prescriptive demand generation strategy.
- Building, managing and refining the target audience contact database.
- Segmenting audiences based on behaviors, like past email engagement, website interaction, event attendance, and developing strategies to nurture prospects into qualified leads.
- Strategize and execute email campaigns, engagement and nurturing, advertising, webinars, social media and more.
- Work closely with Marketing & Sales Executives to provide reporting and actively monitor and analyze the health of marketing contribution to the sales pipeline & conversion, program ROI and customer acquisition.
- Creating template designs, landing pages, and calls-to-action used in our digital engagement efforts.
- Running regular cadence of digital promotions and campaigns and manage spends across Google Adwords, Display, Paid Social etc.
- Managing multiple campaigns simultaneously and make adjustments as needed to optimize results. Establish KPIs for each campaign and track Perform A/B testing with regularity.
- Analyzing and reporting results from all outbound campaigns and making recommendations to continually improve metrics including open rates; CTR, leads, present recommendations to the Marketing team in a clear, logical, and compelling fashion.
- Utilizing Marketo and Salesforce to create, monitor and track reporting of inquiries through to sales opportunities.
- Tracking, measuring and analyzing all initiatives and making recommendations to continually improve marketing KPIs.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance to upper management.
- Administering and optimizing lead workflows in Salesforce.
- Maintaining knowledge of digital marketing best practices.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, or related field.
- 8+ years of experience and proven results in executing and managing effective digital marketing campaigns.
- High accountability, independence with ability to handle multiple projects, manage competing priorities and workflows.
- Proficiency with marketing automation tools; Marketo strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Salesforce experience necessary to build reports and manage pipeline.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts, rules and guidelines, and metrics.
- High analytical ability, with experience deriving meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Excellent writing and communication (in both written and verbal form).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suite and Power BI experience a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn technical information and apply it in a fast-paced environment.
Join our team and see what working for one of the “50 Best Companies to Watch” is all about.