Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Specialist
Goliath is a fast-growing software company in the exploding cloud computing marketplace. With multiple products and services uniquely designed to solve critical end user experience issues IT professionals face when managing hybrid and multi-cloud environments, Goliath is quickly becoming an industry standard. Achieving business expansion during the pandemic, Goliath set all-time growth records in 2021.
People are at the heart of any company and our success comes from a people-first approach that invests in every member of the team. A belief in providing team members opportunities to develop and grow their capabilities, skill sets, and career is at the heart of this approach, all while being recognized (and rewarded!) for contributions along the way.
What Are We Excited About?
We are looking for a PPC Specialist to join our marketing team to manage and evolve our digital marketing and paid advertising practices. The Specialist will work closely with the demand generation, product marketing and website team to create integrated digital paid programs that drive rich engagement throughout the buyer’s journey in our target segments, generating a predictable pipeline and driving greater market share capture. The ideal candidate will use data-driven digital strategies and tactics to find our buyers and effectively promote our value proposition and solutions through our paid advertising channels.
Why Goliath for Marketing?
Goliath Technologies has well defined buyers and industry only software that solves pain for IT professionals. With a 90-day try & buy sales process the efforts of the market department are easily tracked to revenue making the marketing team essential to the success of the company.
Your Typical Day:
- Completion of Keyword research to ensure maximum exposure across relevant topics
- Create, manage, and analyze on all paid digital platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, 6Sense, Display & Video 360, Capterra and others
- Set up of A/B tests for ad copies and landing pages to ensure are pushing the most relevant message to improve upon overall KPI’s
- Manage and propose digital budget
- Performing frequent competitor research to understand what competitors are doing and devising strategies accordingly off the back of findings
- Delivering weekly/monthly reports on progress
- Keeping up to date with Search & PPC related trends and industry developments
- Showing initiative in identifying areas for improvement in the accounts, such as increasing efficiency or driving more volume
- Analyzing past data trends with the aim of estimating future performance and outlining potential quick wins
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, bid management, campaign management, or digital operations, within global B2B SaaS companies
- Google Ads, Google Analytics and Microsoft Ads qualified
- Experience with Google Data Studio & Microsoft Excel for reporting purposes
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of their work
- Demonstrated experience owning the strategy, framework, development, and execution for multichannel digital demand generation campaigns, targeting enterprise size companies
- Expertise in A/B testing and experimentation strategies
- Outstanding written, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with keen diligence
- Metrics focused and result-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, challenging environment
- Must be high energy, passionate and have a positive “can-do” attitude
- Experience with named accounts and ABM is a plus but not required
- Experience within the IT sector a huge plus
Why You Should Apply:
Our employees share that they love working here because we invest in their professional development, offer advancement opportunities, and empower them to contribute to building our success. We offer full medical and dental coverage plus a company 401k plan with match! We promote and encourage continuing education and offer reimbursement for this progression. Wellness is also important to us at Goliath, and so we offer a generous time off plan with company paid holidays and a free on-site gym.
Join our team and see what working for one of the “50 Best Companies to Watch” is all about.
Compensation up to $110,000 / year