Featuring Guest Citrix CTPs
James Rankin and Esther Barthel
Become a troubleshooting master by learning from the masters! Both Citrix and industry experts are coming together for a masterclass series that goes deeper into troubleshooting end user experience. Each month we’ll cover different topics and scenarios that IT teams like yours face daily. This month, you asked us to focus on troubleshooting for remote/hybrid workers. As we tackle issues you encounter with remote workers, you’ll also have the opportunity to share your experiences and shape dialog for this and upcoming sessions.
This Webinar series is a must for IT professionals working with Citrix technologies. So, join us for this technical deep-dive and learn:
- October 12 – Troubleshooting Remote Worker Issues with CTPs Esther Barthel & James Rankin
- What to look for when troubleshooting
- How to quickly identify root cause
- Early warning signs and alerts
- How to see if user behavior is a factor
- Real world scenarios that you have submitted
- And more
- November 16 – TBD (You’ll help shape this session)
- December 14 – TBD (You’ll help shape this session)
Time: 11AM PT / 2PM ET
Reserve Your Seat Now! If you’re unable to attend, we will send you a copy of the recording.
Director, Product Marketing