Featuring Guest Citrix CTPs
James Rankin & Mads Petersen
Citrix and industry experts come together to dive deep into the troubleshooting scenarios that Citrix Admins and Architects face each day. Throughout this series, you will discover how to be proactive rather than just reactive and that you don’t always have to feel like you’re on the Citrix defense team.
This month, we’ll be tackling how to leverage AI when troubleshooting end user experience issues. You’ll have the opportunity to engage with Citrix CTPs and dig deep into troubleshooting issues. You’ll also see how AI can help you overcome things like lack of headcount, too few Citrix experts, not enough hours in your day, and more.
This Webinar series is a must for IT professionals working with Citrix technologies. So, join us for this technical deep-dive and learn:
- December 14 – Leveraging AI to Resolve Troubleshooting Issues
- What to look for when troubleshooting
- How to quickly identify root cause
- Early warning signs and alerts
- How to see if user behavior is a factor
- Real world scenarios that you have submitted
- How AI can help you troubleshoot
- And more!
- 2024 – More great masterclass sessions featuring Citrix CTPs, dates will be announced soon!
Time: 11AM PT / 2PM ET
Reserve Your Seat Now! If you’re unable to attend, we will send you a copy of the recording.
Director, Product Marketing