Featuring Guest Speakers George Spiers & Esther Barthel
Join our expert panel, consisting of Citrix CTPs and industry veterans to learn how you can become a Citrix troubleshooting guru and deliver the best Citrix experience for your users. We’re covering everything from what to look for and monitor, what the logon process stages look like and what can be impacting each stage, to how to objectively understand and track user experience on Citrix and what good user experience should look like.
This Webinar session is a must for IT professional working with Citrix technologies. So, join us for this technical deep-dive and learn:
- Industry best practices for monitoring and thresholds
- How to identify if an issue is having widespread impact or is an isolated case
- How to pinpoint the cause of session performance, logon duration and logon initiation issues
- How to identify that user behavior is the root cause
- How to deal with vague complaints and tickets, such as “Citrix is slow”
- How to objectively track user experience on Citrix
- What good user experience with Citrix should look like
We’re also showcasing our new Citrix troubleshooting AI assistant powered by OpenAI!
Director, Product Marketing