Free Certification Training Sessions for all Customers and Partners
GCPE training and certification consist of 4 modules each with a duration of 2 hours. You must complete all 4 modules and the test to be fully certified. This certification provides in-depth knowledge for implementing, managing and troubleshooting with Goliath Technologies full suite of products.
If you’re interested in registering for any or all of the training sessions, just complete the form on the right side of the page
1) Goliath Performance Monitor – Installation, Configuration and Monitoring
- Design and Deployment of Goliath Performance Monitor
- Role Based Access Configuration
- GPM Server Maintenance
- Virtual Infrastructure, Citrix XA/XD, Windows, Linux, AWS and Azure Integration
- Log Management Configuration
2) Goliath Performance Monitor – Dashboards and Troubleshooting
- Citrix Topology View
- Troubleshooting XenApp and XenDesktop Sessions
- Heat Map/Dashboard Navigation
- Log Management Configuration and Analysis
- Configuring and Using Performance Graphs
3) Goliath Performance Monitor – Alerting and Reporting
- Monitoring Rules Configuration
- Advanced Monitoring Configuration
- Remediation and Automation
- Configuring On-Demand Reports
- Scheduling Reports
- Advanced Reporting
4) Goliath Application Availability Monitor – Installation, Configuration, and Troubleshooting
- Designing and Implementing Application Availability Monitor
- Configuration and Scheduling of Application Availability Monitor
- Troubleshooting with Application Availability Monitor
At the end of each training module, students will receive a quiz on the content. Following the successful completion of all modules, the student will be eligible to register for the GCPE certification exam.
The exam is comprised of two components:
Practical Exam – The practical exam is designed to test the candidate’s ability to deploy, configure, and manage the technology stack. During the hands-on practical component, the candidate will be presented with a scenario, and will be required to build, and configure Goliath software based on the scenario requirements. A Goliath training proctor will observe this process from start to finish, and will grade the exam based on the candidate’s ability to effectively complete the process.
Written Exam – The written exam is a multiple-choice exam designed to test the candidate’s theoretical knowledge of the product.
If you think you’re ready to take the exam, Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!