On-Demand Webinar: Surge In Remote Working and the End-User Experience Challenges
The unplanned and unbudgeted surge in remote workers due to the Coronavirus outbreak has IT teams scrambling to ensure their virtualized desktop and application infrastructure (Citrix or VMware Horizon) can support the increased usage, workloads, and expectations of seamless performance from workers who are not familiar with remote working.
Register to listen into this on-demand webinar and hear how Goliath has helped Penn National deal with their remote worker program. In the recording you will see how they were able to:
- Support a surge of remote workers using Citrix.
- Respond to an increased amount of troubleshooting calls to resolve issues.
- Prevent performance issues from occurring vs reacting to end-user feedback.
- Document end-user experience metrics rather than relying on end-user feedback.
- Report to management remote work activity and productivity.