Amazon (AWS) | Microsoft Azure Monitoring and Troubleshooting
Join Us on Wednesday, August 15th at 12:30 pm ET | 9:30 am PT
During this live webinar, a Cloud Expert will lead a discussion around organizations that currently have or are in the process of moving applications, workloads, and infrastructure to the Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure cloud. You will learn about how to monitor, alert, troubleshoot, and resolve performance issues using Goliath’s Amazon AWS/Microsoft Azure Performance Monitoring and Reporting tools that are purpose-built for IT organizations.
Some of the high-level topics include:
- Unlimited Syslog data retention for troubleshooting and analysis
- Unlimited Event Log data retention for troubleshooting and analysis
- Amazon AWS/Microsoft Azure monitoring and alerting
- Amazon AWS/Microsoft Azure troubleshooting of performance or end user experience issues
- Amazon AWS/Microsoft Azure availability to ensure Amazon hosted applications are available
- Amazon AWS/Microsoft Azure reporting on key performance metrics
Not sure you can attend? Please use the form to register and you will get a link to watch an on-demand version of the webinar after it’s over.