Free Certification Training Sessions for all Customers and Partners
GCPE training and certification consist of 4 modules each with a duration of 2 hours. You must complete all 4 modules and the test to be fully certified. This certification provides in-depth knowledge for implementing, managing and troubleshooting with Goliath Technologies full suite of products. Register for all 4 modules at once or independently as your schedule allows. This is a recurring monthly schedule.
Simply click on the appropriate module:
1) Goliath Performance Monitor – Installation, Configuration and Monitoring
|Next Session: December 14th – Register Here|
- Design and Deployment of Goliath Performance Monitor
- Role Based Access Configuration
- GPM Server Maintenance
- Virtual Infrastructure, Citrix XA/XD, Windows, Linux, AWS and Azure Integration
- Log Management Configuration
2) Goliath Performance Monitor – Dashboards and Troubleshooting
|Next Session: November 16th – Register Here|
- Citrix Topology View
- Troubleshooting XenApp and XenDesktop Sessions
- Heat Map/Dashboard Navigation
- Log Management Configuration and Analysis
- Configuring and Using Performance Graphs
3) Goliath Performance Monitor – Alerting and Reporting
|Next Session: November 30th – Register Here|
- Monitoring Rules Configuration
- Advanced Monitoring Configuration
- Remediation and Automation
- Configuring On-Demand Reports
- Scheduling Reports
- Advanced Reporting
4) Goliath Application Availability Monitor – Installation, Configuration, and Troubleshooting
|Next Session: December 7th – Register Here|
- Designing and Implementing Application Availability Monitor
- Configuration and Scheduling of Application Availability Monitor
- Troubleshooting with Application Availability Monitor
Each will be recorded and available on-demand for those that cannot attend the live session. At the end of each training module, students will receive a quiz on the content. Following the successful completion of all modules, the student will be eligible to register for the GCPE certification exam.
The exam is comprised of two components:
Practical Exam – The practical exam is designed to test the candidate’s ability to deploy, configure, and manage the technology stack. During the hands-on practical component, the candidate will be presented with a scenario, and will be required to build, and configure Goliath software based on the scenario requirements. A Goliath training proctor will observe this process from start to finish, and will grade the exam based on the candidate’s ability to effectively complete the process.
Written Exam – The written exam is a multiple-choice exam designed to test the candidate’s theoretical knowledge of the product.
If you think you’re ready to take the exam, Email email@example.com to get started!