How Universities Stay Ahead of End User Experience Issues
Tuesday, August 14th, 2018 12:30pm ET | 9:30am PT
How University IT Managers Troubleshoot & Resolve End User Experience Issues
Join us for our live webinar and see how IT Organizations at Drake University and St. Dominic’s used industry leading best practices and technology to be proactively alerted to potential problems before faculty and students are impacted.
Learn how these IT managers were able to:
- Monitor & manage BYOD infrastructure including Citrix, VMWare, NVIDIA, and supporting infrastructure
- Anticipate connection issues with students accessing applications remotely
- Troubleshoot issues quickly that were impacting professors and administrators
- Resolve issues with preemptive alerting on threshold based conditions & events that are leading indicators of performance degradation
- Use trending reports & analysis to prevent future performance issues
Not sure you can attend? Please use the form to register and you will get a link to watch an on-demand version of the webinar after it’s over.