Join Us on Thursday, September 20th at 12:30 pm ET | 9:30 am PT
On this live webinar, a Healthcare IT engineer will instruct using real Citrix end user experience troubleshooting use cases from UHS, St. Luke’s University Health Network, the VA, and Lehigh Valley Health System. You will see technical detail about how these health systems troubleshoot and resolve Citrix end user experience issues before physicians and health care workers are negatively affected.
During the live Healthcare IT Webinar You will Learn How to:
- Troubleshoot Root Cause of Citrix Performance Issues
- Simulate Logons to Proactively Ensure Citrix Applications & Sessions Launch for Physicians & Healthcare Workers
- Use Threshold-based Alerting to Anticipate Performance Issues
- Correlate End User Experience Metrics, EMR/EHR & Citrix Performance Data in a Single View
- Use Alerts, Real-time Dashboards & Reports to Find End User Experience Issues
Not sure you can attend? Please use the form on the sidebar and you will get a link to watch an on-demand version of the webinar.
Once you register you will receive an email with the participation link.