Goliath is a fast-growing software company in the exploding cloud computing marketplace. With multiple products and services uniquely designed to solve critical end user experience issues IT professionals face when managing hybrid and multi-cloud environments, Goliath is quickly becoming an industry standard. Achieving business expansion during the pandemic, Goliath set all-time growth records in 2021.
People are at the heart of any company and our success comes from a people-first approach that invests in every member of the team. A belief in providing team members opportunities to develop and grow their capabilities, skill sets, and career is at the heart of this approach, all while being recognized and rewarded for contributions along the way.
What Are We Excited About?
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team. Reporting to the CRO, the Account Executive will lead a strategic, consultative, enterprise level sales process focused on providing better business outcomes for our target customers. You will follow up on qualified leads from marketing and close business within a defined territory. The AE will also develop and lead detailed territory plans which will include specific account strategies to effectively sell the Goliath Products.
Your Typical Day:
- Be Bold! Put forth an exceptional & fearless effort to be successful.
- Taking meetings from the BDR team who qualifies leads and sets sales calls.
- Working an active pipeline.
- Managing your many referenceable customer accounts.
- Working with exclusive reseller and technical partnerships in healthcare.
- Qualifying and closing marketing leads directly and with partners.
- Identifying customer pain points and proposing solutions.
- Arranging and conducting product demonstrations and presentations with Pre-Sales.
- Professionally conveying the value proposition to senior IT executives and other buyers.
- Managing a sales process which includes multiple levels.
- Negotiating deal terms with financial buyers.
- Selling products that solve real pains, no need to evangelize.
- Closing deals by leveraging the competitive feature advantages, functions, and price.
- Leveraging best practice sales tools: SFDC, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, etc.
- 3-5+ years B2B technology sales experience.
- Demonstrated track record of making quota.
- Accurately forecasted sales activity and revenue achievement.
- Self-driven and can operate in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Ability to communicate and interface at all levels of an organization.
- Full cycle selling of a B2B software product or service.
- Ability to manage multiple sales opportunities concurrently.
- Cultivated relationships with customers and partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of how to use Salesforce and business research tools.
- Experience with Sandler, Strategic Selling, MEDDICC or similar methodology desired.
- BA/BS Degree a plus but not required.
- Pass a background and security check.
Why You Should Apply:
Our employees share that they love working here because we invest in their professional development, offer advancement opportunities, and empower them to contribute to building our success. We offer full medical and dental coverage plus a company 401k plan with match! We promote and encourage continuing education and offer reimbursement for this progression. Wellness is also important to us at Goliath, and so we offer a generous time off plan with company paid holidays and a free on-site gym.
Join our team and see what working for one of the “50 Best Companies to Watch” is all about.