Careers At Goliath Technologies
Grow your career in a fast-growing B2B enterprise software company that plays in the exploding hybrid-cloud market place.
At Goliath, our culture drives high performance and passion for solving IT challenges with software. We’re dedicated to exceeding the expectations of our customers, partners, and team members by being agile and bold. We believe in attracting, appreciating, rewarding, and retaining the best people by continually developing professional skills, advancing careers, and promoting teamwork and success. We love what we do, and it shows.
Please submit your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking an accomplished Citrix Subject Matter Expert & Evangelist or an individual who has deep operational expertise supporting Citrix Infrastructure and Users who would enjoy a career change that would capitalize on their experience in corporate IT.
This is an expansion position in a fast-growing software company that is very strategic. Reporting to the CEO, this individual will contribute to multiple departments, including development and product management.
Goliath Technologies provides end-user experience monitoring and troubleshooting software with embedded intelligence and automation that enables IT Pros to anticipate, troubleshoot and/or prevent end-user performance issues regardless of where IT workloads, applications, or users are located.
Goliath customers include some of the most sophisticated Citrix deployments including American Airlines, Bank of America, Viacom, Xerox, Sunoco, ADP, General Dynamics, Tech Mahindra, HCL, CommonSpirit, and LionsGate.
“Without a doubt, there is no comparison between the level of detail found in Goliath Performance Monitor and other tools.”
– George Spiers, CTP
Duties of the Citrix SME & Evangelist:
- Contribute to product strategy around Citrix and other technologies.
- Work closely with product development to define requirements for new releases.
- Interface with product marketing in the development of content.
- Maintain a company blog and presence with customers and/or partners.
- Maintain consistent dialogue with our technical analysts and CTP’s.
- Assist technical team, consultants, and customers in building their knowledge about how to troubleshoot Citrix issues or configure their environment to avoid them altogether.
- Engage with marketing to do Citrix-focused market education.
- Offer the executive team opinions about the future of the market.
- Provide technical mentoring to other team members within the department and actively participate in architecture reviews/strategic development activities.
Skill Set Requirements
Skills and experience necessary to perform well in this position:
- 5+ years hands-on knowledge of Citrix technologies (XenApp, XenDesktop, Netscaler)
- Proven management and leadership of teams is a plus
- Proficient in granular level of monitoring and management skills in identifying potential issues proactively on core Citrix Infrastructure
- Exposure to other infrastructure areas including: Active Directory, VMware, Group Policy, Exchange, storage technologies, Backup & Recovery, SQL Server, etc.
- Architecture/design and implementation experience
- Several years of experience within IT Operations; infrastructure services support on main technologies and expertise on the following:
- Integrate and package application in Citrix
- Support users for L3 Citrix incidents
- VMware and virtualization VDI
- Windows operation systems and related technologies (AD, DNS, NTP, DHCP, file system, etc.)
- Automation skills/scripting skills in VBScript, CMD, PowerShell
- Understanding of Project Management
- Deep technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong autonomy
- Team player
- Spanish written and spoken is a plus
- Minimum 3-5 years Intermediate or Senior level 3 infrastructure support
- Minimum 3-5 years Intermediate or Senior Citrix infrastructure support
- Minimum 2-4 years scripting/PowerShell
- Minimum 2-4 years Windows Server 2008, 2012 and/or 2016 R2 installation and support
- Minimum 2-4 years VMware installation and support a plus
- Minimum 2-4 years XenDesktop and/or XenApp installation and support
- Minimum 1-3 years Netscaler operating knowledge
- College Degree preferred but not required
- Technical certifications are strongly desired
Location: 8 Penn Center (across from the Comcast building in Philadelphia), 17th Floor
The product support and implementation engineer will work with Citrix, VMware and IT administrators to support and implement Goliath software.
- Product support covers Tier 1 and 2, as well as working closely with development on Tier 3 (break fix) issues and driving process and product improvements.
- Product implementation engagements range from 5 to 30 days including training where you will teach system administrators and IT personnel how to use our technology to monitor and troubleshoot their virtual desktop environments.
You must customer focus and great problem-solving skills.
There is minimal to no travel required as support and implementation engagements are conducted remotely.
4+ years of hands–on experience supporting and troubleshooting with the following technologies:
- Citrix Virtual Application and Desktop
- Hypervisor VMware vSphere
- Microsoft Windows (server and desktop OS)
- Strongly driven to help and delight customers
- Proficient verbal and written communication
- Expert analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills
- VMware Horizon
- Citrix XenServer, Microsoft Hyper-V
- Citrix Provisioning Services, NetScaler
- Microsoft Terminal Services/Remote Desktop Services
- Activite Directory
- Citrix & VMware Certifications
Goliath’s products are focused on helping IT professionals to anticipate, troubleshoot and prevent end user experience issues with desktop virtualization solutions.
Goliath’s customers include large worldwide companies such as American Airlines, Catholic Health Systems, Accession, Xerox, ADP, HCL and Wall Street Systems along with local Philadelphia-area companies like UHS, Lehigh Valley Health Network, Duane Morris, Pepper Hamilton and Sunoco Logistics.
Our products are Citrix Ready and VMware Ready.
If you are interested in the position of Product Support and Implementation Engineer at Goliath Technologies and feel you are qualified, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Our industry-leading end-user experience monitoring and troubleshooting platform is focused on the exploding Desktop Virtualization and Cloud market. Current customers include Bank of America, Xerox, Office Depot, American Airlines, ADP, NASA, and, in the Philadelphia area, UHS, Sunoco Logistics, Duane Morris, Pepper Hamilton, Lehigh Valley Health System and others. Click here for more Goliath Technologies Clients.
Our market-leading technologies are Certified Citrix Ready and VMware Ready. Goliath Technologies’ products are deployed globally and utilized in all verticals that range in size from SMB to Enterprise customers. Read our user stories to understand how customers leverage our technologies: Goliath User Stories
Reporting to the Sales Leader, the Senior Account Executive (SAE) will lead a strategic, consultative, enterprise level sales process focused on providing better business outcomes for our target customers. You will prospect, qualify, and close business within a defined enterprise territory. The SAE will also develop and lead detailed territory plans to include specific account strategies to effectively penetrate accounts which align the value of Goliath to their needs. Incentive compensation is an easy to understand commission and bonus system with no cap. For additional information about Goliath Technologies and the position, visit: Goliath Technologies Careers
- Territory includes direct selling and working with channel partners
- Senior Account Executives will have a working pipeline on start date
- Average customer relationship lasts over 7 years
- 90% of all leads come from marketing demand generation activities
- No cap on commission plan
- 60-90 day sales cycle
Responsibilities and Skill Sets
- Network with Partners and Customers to close opportunities
- Identify customer pain points and problems and propose solutions
- Professionally convey the value proposition to, and close deals with, senior executives within enterprise businesses.
- Present the features and benefits of the products.
- Actively sell against competitors.
- Arrange and conduct product demonstrations and presentations in conjunction with Pre-Sales.
- Manage a sales process which includes multiple levels.
- Negotiate deal terms with financial buyers.
- 7+ years B2B technology sales experience
- Demonstrated track record of making quota.
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- Strong self-starter with the desire and flexibility to operate in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Ability to communicate and interface at all levels of an organization.
- Full cycle selling of a B2B software product or service
- Ability to manage multiple sales opportunities concurrently.
- Cultivating relationships with customers and partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of how to use Salesforce and business research tools
- Experience with Sandler, MEDDICC, or similar methodology desired.
- BA/BS Degree a plus but not required
- Pass a background and security check
If you are interested in the position of Senior Account Executive at Goliath Technologies and feel you are qualified, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Total Compensation: $65,000 (Base + Incentive)
“Everyone requires experience. How do I get it if no one gives me my first position?”
We hear the above statement from candidates all the time. We created the position of Account Manager to give individuals without software sales experience the opportunity to get into the technology industry. This position is the start of a career path that will enable you to become an Account Executive making over $100,000 per year. The starting point is the Account Manager where, over a 12-18 month period, you will be enrolled in an exceptional training curriculum designed to develop sales skills and technical knowledge tailored for the software industry.
If you would like to begin a career in technology sales and are having difficulty because there is a requirement for past experience, then this may be a position for you. At Goliath Technologies, our management team has a track record of hiring candidates that are committed and capable of learning, and then creates a well-defined path for career advancement.
Position Overview (Inside Sales)
Reporting to the Sales Leader, the Account Manager is responsible for qualifying inbound leads from marketing activities as well as finding new business through demand generation which leverages some of the latest tools and methods.
Marketing provides leads to the Account Managers from activities such as weekly webinars, PPC, Social Media, Advertising, email campaigns and product launches. The Account Manager will qualify these leads and create sales opportunities that they will work with the Account Executive to close.
The Account Manager will also participate in ongoing weekly training to develop the technical knowledge and sales skills necessary to be successful in this position and advance their career and corresponding income.
Career Path – Goliath Sales
|Senior Account Executive||$135,000||2+ Years|
|Account Executive||$110,000||1-2 Years|
|Sr. Account Manager||$80,000||1-2 Years|
|Account Manager||$65,000||6-18 Months|
Responsibilities and Skill Sets
- Call marketing-generated leads and inbound requests
- Contact current customers to find additional demand
- Prospect to acquire new customers
- Understand and uncover pain
- Qualify sales opportunities
- Present the features and benefits of the products
- Sales training
- Presentation skills
- Technical knowledge
- 2+ Years of sales, marketing or other related experience
- Cultivating relationships with customers over the phone
- Good verbal and written communication
- Excellent email correspondence skills
- Knowledge of how to use a CRM, and business research tools a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Organizational Skills
- BA/BS Degree a plus but not required
- Pass a background and security check
This is a software company in the rapidly growing desktop virtualization and cloud computing market place. We have found that certain personality traits are present in the candidates that are most successful and happy at Goliath Technologies. We look for the following during the interview and selection process:
- Initiative: Take action without being instructed.
- Overcoming Obstacles: Find solutions to issues that slow progress.
- Effective Communication: Make others see another point of view and articulate a vision or strategy that motivates action.
- Team Player: Understand your role and make meaningful contributions to the larger goal of the work group or company.
- Individual Drive: Participate on a team with a deep desire for individual achievement.
- Independent: Capable of offering opinions and viewpoints that are contrary to those held by others within the work group or company.
- Analytical Problem Solving: Using data to support or disprove a hypothesis, solve business obstacles or challenge the status quo.
- Performance Orientation: Driven to achieve goals with the professional discipline to assess one’s own performance as measured against business objectives.
- Tactfully Aggressive: A sense of urgency that is not offensive to customers.
Goliath Technologies provides proactive IT operations software to address the challenges associated with managing a hybrid IT infrastructure. Organizations of all sizes are moving to the Cloud in some form and our products are purpose built to assist in that transition because IT can manage applications, infrastructure and users regardless of where they are located. Customers use our products to monitor, analyze, troubleshoot and report so performance issues can be resolved before end users are impacted. Because, IT infrastructure is moving. IT accountability is not.
In a dynamic marketplace that has proven challenging for many vendors, Goliath Technologies has thrived, adding over 400 clients that have deployed more than 25,000 licenses. We will continue to grow our client following as we enhance our current product set and add innovative technologies that drive value for IT organizations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 /year (Base+Bonus)
If you are interested in the position of Account Manager at Goliath Technologies and feel you are qualified, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Perks and Benefits
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision
Monthly Free or Catered Lunch
Quarterly Company Dinner
Monthly Happy Hours
Free Gym on Site
Short Walk from Train Station
Paid Time Off & Company Holidays
Revenue Sharing Compensation
Continuing Education Reimbursement
Bonus for New Hire Referrals
Career Development Training