Careers At Goliath Technologies
Grow your career in a fast-growing B2B enterprise software company that plays in the exploding hybrid-cloud market place.
At Goliath, our culture drives high performance and passion for solving IT challenges with software. We’re dedicated to exceeding the expectations of our customers, partners, and team members by being agile and bold. We believe in attracting, appreciating, rewarding, and retaining the best people by continually developing professional skills, advancing careers, and promoting teamwork and success. We love what we do, and it shows.
Please submit your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently seeking an accomplished Vice President of Worldwide Sales to join our team at Goliath Technologies. The overarching goal is to grow the current team of sales managers and account executives to continue our revenue growth in existing and new clients!
The Vice President of Worldwide Sales will be responsible for building the sales strategy and leading the implementation to drive to sales targets while developing the skill sets of the sales team. This role will provide leadership and mentor the sales managers and account executives so that team members realize their career goals while achieving the company revenue objectives.
- Engage cross functionally as part of the senior leadership team with the EVP/CTO, CMO, CFO and CEO to make marketing, operating and product decisions to maximize sales success.
- Deliver on the company’s revenue growth objectives. Experiment and develop winning sales strategies to improve revenue growth.
- Continue to drive scalable growth by building repeatable process, best practices and optimal organizational design.
- Work with marketing and product to maximize team success – from campaigns and content to informing the marketing campaign roadmap to meet sales needs.
- Mentor and coach sales leadership to encourage professional development of the sales staff.
- Work hand in hand with the CMO and sales operations to drive alignment across revenue strategies.
- Engage cross functionally with marketing, product, finance, compliance and sales operations to execute corporate strategies across the brokerage.
- Use data analytics to drive sales strategies and philosophies across the sales teams.
- Hire, nurture and performance manage a team of world-class sales talent.
- Remain knowledgeable on relevant market and industry trends, competition and compliance requirements.
- Model company values and professional ethics and hold yourself and others to the highest degree of integrity.
- 10+ years’ experience building and running enterprise sales teams; second line management experience required.
- Relevant software industry experience in any of the following IT systems: enterprise or infrastructure management; application development and management; security; business applications; and/or analytics.
- History of consistently meeting/exceeding targets and objectives personally and as a leader.
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills; ability to build strong business partnerships both outside and within the organization.
- Skilled at business planning and diligent at measuring and communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks and coming up with appropriate solutions.
- Highly professional persona and polished demeanor. Strong verbal and written communication skills; effective at delivering executive level presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA a plus
- Ability to travel ~10%
Your Skill Sets and Personality Traits Enable You To:
- Client Focus: Possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management.
- Communication: Have impeccable written and verbal communication.
- Impact and influence: Have the ability to persuade or convince others to support an idea, agenda or direction. Your strategic influence includes establishing credibility using data or directly persuade or address a person’s issues or concerns.
- Collaborative: Work with business leaders to proactively evaluate and manage risk as we scale our business.
- Mentor and Coach: Develop sales managers and sales people so that they can achieve their career objectives within your sales organization.
- Work Excellence: Ensure the consistency and quality of how Goliath is represented externally via postings, social media and recruitment events. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Learning Agility: Be open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
- Driven: Take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you.
- Accountability: Accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant and efficient manner.
- Flexibility: Thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together.
We are seeking an accomplished Citrix Subject Matter Expert & Evangelist or an individual who has deep operational expertise supporting Citrix Infrastructure and Users who would enjoy a career change that would capitalize on their experience in corporate IT.
This is an expansion position in a fast-growing software company that is very strategic. Reporting to the CEO, this individual will contribute to multiple departments, including development and product management.
Goliath Technologies provides end-user experience monitoring and troubleshooting software with embedded intelligence and automation that enables IT Pros to anticipate, troubleshoot and/or prevent end-user performance issues regardless of where IT workloads, applications, or users are located.
Goliath customers include some of the most sophisticated Citrix deployments including American Airlines, Bank of America, Viacom, Xerox, Sunoco, ADP, General Dynamics, Tech Mahindra, HCL, CommonSpirit, and LionsGate.
“Without a doubt, there is no comparison between the level of detail found in Goliath Performance Monitor and other tools.”
– George Spiers, CTP
Duties of the Citrix SME & Evangelist:
- Contribute to product strategy around Citrix and other technologies.
- Work closely with product development to define requirements for new releases.
- Interface with product marketing in the development of content.
- Maintain a company blog and presence with customers and/or partners.
- Maintain consistent dialogue with our technical analysts and CTP’s.
- Assist technical team, consultants, and customers in building their knowledge about how to troubleshoot Citrix issues or configure their environment to avoid them altogether.
- Engage with marketing to do Citrix-focused market education.
- Offer the executive team opinions about the future of the market.
- Provide technical mentoring to other team members within the department and actively participate in architecture reviews/strategic development activities.
Skill Set Requirements
Skills and experience necessary to perform well in this position:
- 5+ years hands-on knowledge of Citrix technologies (XenApp, XenDesktop, Netscaler)
- Proven management and leadership of teams is a plus
- Proficient in granular level of monitoring and management skills in identifying potential issues proactively on core Citrix Infrastructure
- Exposure to other infrastructure areas including: Active Directory, VMware, Group Policy, Exchange, storage technologies, Backup & Recovery, SQL Server, etc.
- Architecture/design and implementation experience
- Several years of experience within IT Operations; infrastructure services support on main technologies and expertise on the following:
- Integrate and package application in Citrix
- Support users for L3 Citrix incidents
- VMware and virtualization VDI
- Windows operation systems and related technologies (AD, DNS, NTP, DHCP, file system, etc.)
- Automation skills/scripting skills in VBScript, CMD, PowerShell
- Understanding of Project Management
- Deep technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong autonomy
- Team player
- Spanish written and spoken is a plus
- Minimum 3-5 years Intermediate or Senior level 3 infrastructure support
- Minimum 3-5 years Intermediate or Senior Citrix infrastructure support
- Minimum 2-4 years scripting/PowerShell
- Minimum 2-4 years Windows Server 2008, 2012 and/or 2016 R2 installation and support
- Minimum 2-4 years VMware installation and support a plus
- Minimum 2-4 years XenDesktop and/or XenApp installation and support
- Minimum 1-3 years Netscaler operating knowledge
- College Degree preferred but not required
- Technical certifications are strongly desired
Location: 8 Penn Center (across from the Comcast building in Philadelphia), 17th Floor
Responsibilities and Skill Sets
The support and product implementation engineer will work with Citrix and VMware Administrators and IT personnel to support and implement Goliath software.
We are looking for colleagues with engaging personalities, a passion for excellence in technology, customer focus and great problem-solving skills. This position involves assisting customers with support issues as well as deploying, configuring and training them on our products. Our technologies are deployed both on premise as well as in the cloud.
Product support covers Tier 1 and 2, as well as working closely with development on Tier 3 (break fix) issues and driving process and product improvements.
Product implementation engagements range from 5 to 30 days including training where you will teach system administrators and IT personnel how to use our technology to monitor and troubleshoot their virtual desktop environments. There is minimal to no travel required as the majority of support and implementation engagements are conducted remotely.
Your technical product feedback is welcome and desired. In this role, you will be the SME (subject matter expert) to Sales (pre-sales engineer), marketing, development and product management driving enhancements and new features.
We are a customer-driven organization. If your passion is happy customers, beating the competition, building the best monitoring solution, and driving company growth, then this is the role for you.
4-5 years minimum hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- One or more Hypervisors: VMware vSphere, Citrix XenServer, Microsoft Hyper V (preferred)
- Virtual Application and Desktop: Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, VMware Horizon (preferred)
- Citrix Provisioning Services, NetScaler (preferred)
- Microsoft Windows (server and desktop OS)
- Microsoft Terminal Services/Remote Desktop Services (preferred)
- Active directory
- Strong customer support and presentation skills
- Proficient verbal and written communication
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Citrix & VMware Certifications (preferred)
Goliath’s products are focused on helping IT professionals to anticipate, troubleshoot and prevent end user experience issues with desktop virtualization solutions. Our technology focus is Citrix and VMware virtualization for Healthcare EHR applications, Epic, Cerner and MEDITECH. We are known as the Healthcare standard for End User Experience monitoring.
Goliath’s customers include large worldwide companies such as American Airlines, Catholic Health Systems, Accession, Xerox, ADP, HCL and Wall Street Systems along with local Philadelphia-area companies like UHS, Lehigh Valley Health Network, Duane Morris, Pepper Hamilton and Sunoco Logistics.
Our products are Citrix Ready and VMware Ready. Goliath is a member of the VMware Tap Program.
If you are interested in the position of Product Support and Implementation Engineer at Goliath Technologies and feel you are qualified, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Total Compensation: $135,000 (Base + Incentive)
Our two software products are focused on the exploding Desktop Virtualization and Cloud market. Current customers include Bank of America, Xerox, Office Depot, American Airlines, ADP, NASA, and, in the Philadelphia area, UHS, Sunoco Logistics, Duane Morris, Pepper Hamilton, Lehigh Valley Health System and others. Click here for more Goliath Technologies Clients.
Our market-leading technologies are Certified Citrix Ready and VMware Ready. Goliath Technologies’ products are deployed globally and utilized in all verticals that range in size from SMB to Enterprise customers. Read our user stories to understand how customers leverage our technologies: Goliath User Stories
Reporting to the Sales Leader, the Senior Account Executive (SAE) is responsible for selling our software products to prospects. Each SAE will have a protected geographical territory while closing new business. The SAE will be fully supported during the sales process with a technical pre-sales person. Incentive compensation is an easy to understand commission and bonus system with no cap. For additional information about Goliath Technologies and the position, visit: Goliath Technologies Careers
- Inside Sales Position
- Territory includes direct selling and working with channel partners
- Senior Account Executives will have a working pipeline on start date
- Average customer relationship lasts over 7 years
- 90% of all leads come from marketing demand generation activities
- Sales manager compensated on salesperson’s success
- No cap on commission plan
- 60-90 day sales cycle
Responsibilities and Skill Sets
- Account Managers and Senior Account Managers will set calls for Sr. Account Executives so they can run the sales process from qualified prospect to closure.
- Network with Partners and Customers to close opportunities
- Identify customer pain points and problems and propose solutions
- Professionally convey the value proposition to, and close deals with, senior executives within enterprise businesses.
- Present the features and benefits of the products.
- Actively sell against competitors.
- Arrange and conduct product demonstrations and presentations in conjunction with Pre-Sales.
- Manage a sales process which includes multiple levels.
- Negotiate deal terms with financial buyers.
- Work with registered channel partners to support their sales efforts.
- 4+ years B2B experience
- IT Technology sales experience required.
- Demonstrated track record of making quota.
- Ability to communicate and interface at all levels of an organization.
- Full cycle selling of a B2B software product or service
- Ability to manage multiple sales opportunities concurrently.
- Cultivating relationships with customers and partners over the phone.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills
- Knowledge of how to use a CRM and business research tools a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- BA/BS Degree a plus but not required
- Pass a background and security check
If you are interested in the position of Senior Account Executive at Goliath Technologies and feel you are qualified, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Total Compensation: $65,000 (Base + Incentive)
“Everyone requires experience. How do I get it if no one gives me my first position?”
We hear the above statement from candidates all the time. We created the position of Account Manager to give individuals without software sales experience the opportunity to get into the technology industry. This position is the start of a career path that will enable you to become an Account Executive making over $100,000 per year. The starting point is the Account Manager where, over a 12-18 month period, you will be enrolled in an exceptional training curriculum designed to develop sales skills and technical knowledge tailored for the software industry.
If you would like to begin a career in technology sales and are having difficulty because there is a requirement for past experience, then this may be a position for you. At Goliath Technologies, our management team has a track record of hiring candidates that are committed and capable of learning, and then creates a well-defined path for career advancement.
Position Overview (Inside Sales)
Reporting to the Sales Leader, the Account Manager is responsible for qualifying inbound leads from marketing activities as well as finding new business through demand generation which leverages some of the latest tools and methods.
Marketing provides leads to the Account Managers from activities such as weekly webinars, PPC, Social Media, Advertising, email campaigns and product launches. The Account Manager will qualify these leads and create sales opportunities that they will work with the Account Executive to close.
The Account Manager will also participate in ongoing weekly training to develop the technical knowledge and sales skills necessary to be successful in this position and advance their career and corresponding income.
Career Path – Goliath Sales
|Senior Account Executive||$135,000||2+ Years|
|Account Executive||$110,000||1-2 Years|
|Sr. Account Manager||$80,000||1-2 Years|
|Account Manager||$65,000||6-18 Months|
Responsibilities and Skill Sets
- Call marketing-generated leads and inbound requests
- Contact current customers to find additional demand
- Prospect to acquire new customers
- Understand and uncover pain
- Qualify sales opportunities
- Present the features and benefits of the products
- Sales training
- Presentation skills
- Technical knowledge
- 2+ Years of sales, marketing or other related experience
- Cultivating relationships with customers over the phone
- Good verbal and written communication
- Excellent email correspondence skills
- Knowledge of how to use a CRM, and business research tools a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Organizational Skills
- BA/BS Degree a plus but not required
- Pass a background and security check
This is a software company in the rapidly growing desktop virtualization and cloud computing market place. We have found that certain personality traits are present in the candidates that are most successful and happy at Goliath Technologies. We look for the following during the interview and selection process:
- Initiative: Take action without being instructed.
- Overcoming Obstacles: Find solutions to issues that slow progress.
- Effective Communication: Make others see another point of view and articulate a vision or strategy that motivates action.
- Team Player: Understand your role and make meaningful contributions to the larger goal of the work group or company.
- Individual Drive: Participate on a team with a deep desire for individual achievement.
- Independent: Capable of offering opinions and viewpoints that are contrary to those held by others within the work group or company.
- Analytical Problem Solving: Using data to support or disprove a hypothesis, solve business obstacles or challenge the status quo.
- Performance Orientation: Driven to achieve goals with the professional discipline to assess one’s own performance as measured against business objectives.
- Tactfully Aggressive: A sense of urgency that is not offensive to customers.
Goliath Technologies provides proactive IT operations software to address the challenges associated with managing a hybrid IT infrastructure. Organizations of all sizes are moving to the Cloud in some form and our products are purpose built to assist in that transition because IT can manage applications, infrastructure and users regardless of where they are located. Customers use our products to monitor, analyze, troubleshoot and report so performance issues can be resolved before end users are impacted. Because, IT infrastructure is moving. IT accountability is not.
In a dynamic marketplace that has proven challenging for many vendors, Goliath Technologies has thrived, adding over 400 clients that have deployed more than 25,000 licenses. We will continue to grow our client following as we enhance our current product set and add innovative technologies that drive value for IT organizations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 /year (Base+Bonus)
If you are interested in the position of Account Manager at Goliath Technologies and feel you are qualified, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Perks and Benefits
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision
Monthly Free or Catered Lunch
Quarterly Company Dinner
Monthly Happy Hours
Free Gym on Site
Short Walk from Train Station
Paid Time Off & Company Holidays
Revenue Sharing Compensation
Continuing Education Reimbursement
Bonus for New Hire Referrals
Career Development Training