Executive Sales Support Specialist
Goliath is a fast-growing software company in the explosive cloud computing marketplace. With multiple products and services uniquely designed to solve critical end user experience issues IT professionals face when managing hybrid and multi-cloud environments, Goliath is quickly becoming an industry standard. Achieving business expansion during the pandemic, Goliath set all-time growth records in 2021 & 2022.
The position of Executive Sales Support Specialist is the ideal position for someone who would like to facilitate and gain insight into the sales process, corporate development and strategic partnerships at the executive level while not owning the function.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate with the CEO/VP on calls with clients and partners.
- Populate call notes & contacts into Salesforce.
- Coordinate follow on action items from calls with clients, partners, and internal departments.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to complete sales related projects.
- Create and edit power points as needed.
- Maintain a database of call notes from current and potential customers.
- Research call participants & companies prior to meetings.
- Gain a working understanding of the products and market over time.
- 2+ years of experience in sales support or a related sales position preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask.
- Exceptional listening and customer service skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects from start to finish.
- Competitive base salary and bonus incentive
- Full medical and dental coverage
- 401k with company match
- PTO and paid company holidays