Designed for production deployment, and it’s better than real time: Know if a VMware Horizon View end user is going to have a problem – before they do.
The Complete Early Warning System for VMware View End User Logon Initiation or Duration Issues.
- Launch VMware Horizon View desktops and applications in advance of users arriving at work to anticipate and prevent logon issues
- Send alerts if applications fail or are slow for immediate troubleshooting
- Isolate VMware Horizon View logon issues as individual, site, geographic or global in real-time
- Provide historical reports to justify permanent fix action and validate SLAs
- Centralize the management and aggregation of end user logon performance data
- Support thousands of application and desktop launches from hundreds of sites simultaneously
Video: See How our Production-Ready Logon Simulator for VMware View Works
Logon Simulator for VMware Horizon View ensures that applications and desktops are available, and that speed of access is within an acceptable timeframe. Goliath combines an insurance policy and an early warning system that ultimately prevents end user logon issues.
The Goliath Logon Simulator enables a VMware Horizon View administrator to simulate the logon process locally, remotely, or in the cloud. It generates failure and application/desktop logon duration alerts, allowing you to troubleshoot and resolve issues prior to end users being impacted. This technology is not a point-in-time testing utility or traditional load testing tool, the Goliath Logon Simulator for VMware Horizon View is a must-have proactive performance management tool for VMware Horizon View administrators that can be integrated into the ongoing IT Operations toolset. It is truly an insurance policy for guaranteeing expedient access to application and desktop resources.
When VMware Horizon View logon issues occur, they are usually a result of problems in one or more of these three areas:
- Remote location connection
- Application and/or desktop availability
- Authentication issues
The Goliath Logon Simulator facilitates continuous and real-time testing of the VMware Horizon View delivery infrastructure. By launching real sessions with simulated end users, the Goliath Logon Simulator provides visibility into all applications and desktops being launched and whether they are succeeding, failing, or slow. This allows the Goliath Logon Simulator to alert VMware Horizon View administrator to a problem the moment it occurs, triggered by the simulated user, not the end user.
Whether a logon is slow or completely fails, an administrator will be alerted immediately, allowing them to perform root cause analysis before end users are aware there is a problem.
Proactive and Integrated
The Logon Simulator for VMware Horizon View is designed to be a 24/7 logon simulation and application testing tool. The low resource impact of the logon simulator allows the technology to be operating at all times as a simulated user or group of users. So, no matter what time, day or night, the logon simulator will alert the VMware Horizon View administrator to end user logon failures or slowness.
Integrated with Performance Monitoring
Goliath Logon Simulator is the only product on the market today that enables a VMware Horizon View system administrator to simulate the logon process locally and remotely, generate alerts, identify root cause of issues encountered, troubleshoot and resolve issues prior to end users being impacted. This is possible because the Logon Simulator for VMware Horizon View is an integrated part of the ongoing IT Operations toolset, and is not a point-in-time testing utility. This is critical as logon and application testing simulations integrated into the Performance Monitoring tool set is what offers the ability to not only be alerted to failures or slowness, but determine root cause, resolve, and ultimately prevent issues from happening in the future.
- Simulate the Exact Same Process a Real User Goes Through to Logon
- Real-time Local or Remote Simulations
- View Real-time Logon Dashboards by User
- Receive Real-time Alerts on Failures, Thresholds, Slowness
- Identify root cause as being application based, user based, site based, geographic, or global
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis
- Failure Point Analysis
- Logon Duration Analysis
- Trend and Report Logon and Session Performance
- Produce Simulation Success Failure Analysis Reports