This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for GoliathTechnologies.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
Our website collects some Personal Data from its Users. Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Microsoft Advertising and Google AdSense: Personal Data: Cookies; Usage Data
- Direct Email Marketing (DEM): Personal Data: email address
- Google Analytics, Google Ads conversion tracking, Woopra and Salesforce Analytics Cloud: Personal Data: Cookies; Usage Data
Contacting the User
- Phone contact: Personal Data: phone number
- Contact form : Personal Data: company name; country; email address; first name; last name; phone number
- Mailing List or Newsletter: Personal Data: company name; Cookies; country; email address; first name; last name; phone number
Displaying content from external platforms
- Vimeo video and YouTube : Personal Data: Cookies; Usage Data
Heat mapping and session recording
- Crazy Egg: Personal Data: Cookies; Usage Data
Managing landing and invitation pages
- Unbounce: Personal Data: Cookies; email address; Usage Data
Platform services and hosting
Remarketing and behavioral targeting
- Google Ads Remarketing: Personal Data: Cookies; Usage Data
User database management
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Owner and Data Controller
Goliath Technologies –
8 Penn Center, 1628 JFK Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest update: July 23, 2019