Featuring Guest Citrix CTP Thomas Poppelgaard
Citrix and industry experts come together to dive deep into the troubleshooting scenarios that Citrix Admins and Architects face each day. Throughout this series, you will discover how to be proactive rather than just reactive and that you don’t always have to feel like you’re on the Citrix defense team.
This month, we’ll be tackling how to switch your approach from defensive to offensive when trying to optimize session performance. You’ll have the opportunity to engage with Citrix CTPs and dig deep into troubleshooting issues and the issues you face trying to combat support tickets. You’ll also see how objective metrics can help foster data driven conversations between IT departments and with end users, allowing you to resolve issues in hours instead of days.
This Webinar series is a must for IT professionals working with Citrix technologies. So, join us for this technical deep-dive and learn:
- From Defense to Offense for Session Performance with Citrix CTP Thomas Poppelgaard
- What to look for when troubleshooting
- How to quickly identify root cause
- Early warning signs and alerts
- How to see if user behavior is a factor
- Real world scenarios submitted by registrants
- Tips to help you be more proactive in your IT approach
Download now to watch on-demand!
Director, Product Marketing