Measure remote worker activity for free
Get Visibility with End-User Productivity Reports
To help organizations measure the success of their remote working programs due to COVID-19, Goliath is offering free of charge the ability to report on remote worker activity.
This report offers organization critical insights into remote worker trends to help understand if they have access to the right applications and tools to be productive from their home offices.
To learn more about this limited-time offer, please fill out the form. We can then discuss how Goliath can give you the visibility you need to make critical business decisions around your remote working programs.
Goliath offers End-User Productivity Reports that:
- Track exactly how many hours an end-user was interacting within their Citrix session
- Show how much time they were inactive (i.e. not working)
- Can be scheduled to run or executed on-demand and can be emailed, exported (PDF, CSV), or viewed directly within the Goliath interface
Key Metrics in the End-User Productivity Report for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Client IP – Displays the client device IP address.
- Connected via – Identifies how user is connecting (Netscaler or Storefront IP).
- Duration – Total time a session was open within Citrix.
- Interaction – Total time a user was interacting with the system (i.e. typing, moving a mouse).
- Inactivity – Total time a user was inactive and NOT interacting with the system (i.e. typing, moving a mouse).
- % Interaction – Percentage of the duration time that the user was interacting within the system.
- Max Inactivity – Identifies longest period of time user was inactive in the system.
- Application Lists – Shows published applications used.
Goliath offers dozens of out-of-the box reports to help IT professionals and management gain better visibility around the end-user experience and other key performance indicators.
Below shows the same report, but available for Citrix Virtual Desktops (XenDesktop).
If you have any questions about our End-User Productivity Reports, fill out the form or reach out to us at email@example.com