Goliath Topology View for Citrix Monitoring & Troubleshooting
The Topology View gives you a dynamic overview of your entire Citrix infrastructure with true end-to-end visibility of the health of your Citrix infrastructure, configured from a single console.
This single, macro view of your Citrix environment gives administrators the ability to monitor, manage and troubleshoot issues with Citrix whether the root cause is the Citrix infrastructure or the supporting IT elements.
Automatically Map & View the Health of Your Citrix Infrastructure from a Single Console
Key Features of the Goliath Topology View for Citrix Monitoring & Troubleshooting:
- Graphically track Citrix end user experience and resource consumption at the infrastructure, delivery group, machine catalog, cluster, and host level to isolate the fault domain.
- Color-coded visibility between errors, faults, and performance, between each layer of the infrastructure.
- Deep visibility into the relationships between infrastructure, resources, and users, regardless of the size of your environment.
- Quickly pinpoint fault domains such as active directory controllers, SQL, hypervisor and more.
- Identify root cause with Real-Time alerting to pinpoint components impacted by faults, resource availability, and end user experience issues.
- Complete view of the health of each delivery group and machine catalog to isolate user versus infrastructure oriented problems.