Document Epic Users can Access Hyperspace
Goliath offers the only technology that integrates with System Pulse and correlates the data with metrics from the end-user experience and the delivery infrastructure (Citrix, VMware Horizon). We give Health IT Pros the ability to:
- Troubleshoot remote user experience issues quickly,
- Document Epic Hyperspace availability and ensure remote workers are working, and
- Report to management on end-user activity and the overall user experience.
Goliath supports a number of Epic Hyperspace health systems including CommonSpirit Health, Atlantic Health System, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Children’s Hospital Colorado, and the University of Texas Health Science Center.
To setup a demo of Goliath’s purpose-built module for Epic Hyperspace, fill out the form or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Epic App Orchard – Goliath’s Epic Module is downloadable on Epic’s App Orchard site
- On-Demand Webinar – How to Prevent EHR Slowness
- Client Achievement Story – Epic Hyperspace Hospital Reduced Logon Times by 80%
- Client Achievement Story – Citrix & Epic Hyperspace Issues Prevented Downtime for 25,000 Users
- Technical Overview Guide – Epic Hyperspace & Goliath Solution Overview
- Industry Expert Blog – Ensuring Quality Outcomes by Reducing EHR System Downtime
- Whitepaper – Health IT: Troubleshooting Guide to Clinician Experience Issues