Document that Remote Users Can Access MEDITECH
To support the surge of remote healthcare workers due to COVID-19, Goliath offers the only technology that integrates and correlates application performance data from MEDITECH Magic or Expanse with metrics from the end-user experience and the delivery infrastructure (Citrix, VMware Horizon). We give Health IT Pros the ability to:
- Troubleshoot remote user experience issues quickly,
- Document MEDITECH availability and ensure remote workers are working, and
- Report to management on end-user activity and the overall user experience.
Goliath supports a number of additional MEDITECH health systems including Augusta Health, CommonSpirit Health, Harnett Health, Hamilton Health Sciences, and Memorial Health System.
To setup a demo of Goliath’s purpose-built MEDITECH module, fill out the form or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On-Demand Webinar – How to Prevent EHR Slowness
- Client Achievement Story – Isolating Root Cause & Resolving a Dragon Dictation and MEDITECH Issue
- Client Achievement Story – Memorial Health System Troubleshoots Citrix & MEDITECH End-User Experience Issues
- Client Achievement Story – Harnett Health Uses Goliath Troubleshooting to Determine the True Root Cause of Performance Issues
- Technical Overview Guide – MEDITECH & Goliath Technical Overview
- Industry Expert Blog – Ensuring Quality Outcomes by Reducing EHR System Downtime
- Whitepaper – Health IT: Troubleshooting Guide to Clinician Experience Issues