Goliath for Service Providers Supports Your Business Model
Goliath’s Proactive Software Enables Subscription Based Technology and Services Businesses
Our software was initially developed for our early service provider customers who made up the majority of our install base. As the service provider market developed we evolved our technology and pricing to help solve the unique challenges encountered by subscription based technology and services businesses. Service Provider Businesses we support include:
- Remote Infrastructure Monitoring (RIM)
- Hosted Applications & Workspaces
- Help Desk
- Desktop as a Service (DaaS)
- Monitoring as a Service (MaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Please review our three technologies and the corresponding features that our Service Providers rely upon to proactively manage their businesses. Call us today at
1-(855)-465-4284 for a discussion about how we might help support your business objectives.
Key Features for Service Providers
Purpose Built Functionality:
- Out-of-the-Box Multi-Tenancy
- Group assets by customer, application, infrastructure, etc.
- Apply security by role and customer
- Remote site/On premise IT infrastructure auto discovery
- Automatic deployment
- Preconfigured monitoring rules
- Intelligent alerting
- Remote monitoring master agent
- Real-time dashboards, historical reports, and daily health checks
- Logon simulator
- NetScaler analytics
- Proactive remediation engine
- Help desk alert resolution feature
- Branded reports
- Billing Reconciliation
- Monthly Reporting
Goliath for Service Providers Use Cases
Goliath Performance Monitor
Goliath Performance Monitor provides complete support for monitoring virtual server, virtual desktop and hybrid cloud environments, and provides specialized modules for certain EHR and EMR applications. The technology has been architected from the ground up to help IT administrators anticipate issues before they become problems, troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly and with minimal end user impact when they do occur, and ultimately prevent them from happening in the future.
Goliath for NetScaler
Goliath for NetScaler translates AppFlow into real-time dashboards, reports, alerts, analysis, troubleshooting, and collaboration.
Goliath Logon Simulator
Goliath Logon Simulator is the industry’s only proactive end user experience software that finds the root cause of Citrix logon issues & resolves them before end users complain. The Logon Simulator is the only software available that tests the entire Citrix delivery infrastructure, including the NetScaler, by simulating the exact same steps a user would take during the Citrix logon process.
Current Service Provider Use Cases
- Alpha Actual: Hosted Citrix Desktops, RIM, Hosted Applications
- Atos: IaaS, Hosted Desktops
- CDK Global: Hosted Applications
- Common Source: Hosted Applications
- Contour Data Solutions: IaaS, RIM
- Dell Msite: Hosted MEDITECH Applications
- Educad: Hosted Applications
- HCL: IT Hosting and Managed Services
- Insign.IT: IT managed services
- Key Computers: hosted applications
- MTM: IaaS, RIM, Hosted Citrix Desktops, Hosted Applications
- Fortright: IaaS, RIM, Hosted Applications
- Sotiris: MaaS
- The Shams Group: Healthcare managed services
- WhiteHat Virtual Technologies: IT managed services
- XenWinGo: Hosted Citrix Desktops and Hosted Applications
What Goliath’s Customers are Saying
President, CPU Inc.
“We needed a product that offered the ability to monitor, analyze and report on the performance of XenServer, XenApp and XenDesktop at remote customer sites. Goliath manages the required virtual server, application, and desktop elements. Goliath also provides all the essentials to help us meet our SLA’s.”
CEO, Alpha Actual
“Managing our Citrix Infrastructure requires dedicated subject matter experts and technology partners that meet our technical and financial requirements. Goliath Performance Monitor allows us to be even more proactive in our approach to meeting our Service Level Agreements while continuing to grow our business and clients. In our evaluations, we found Goliath Technologies to be a superior product, with responsive support that values our business relationship.”
VP, Business Operations,
Perpetual Technologies, Inc.
We used Goliath’s product in a small virtual server environment, but decided to expand their footprint and replace the legacy product. They now monitor the entire IT infrastructure both physical and virtual environments. As a service provider, we offer remote monitoring services and use Goliath’s remote site management capability as well.
Request Info About Goliath for Service Providers
After you send your request a member of the Goliath team will follow up with you directly.