Why Be Reactive When You Can Be Proactive?
The Goliath Application Availability Monitor (GAAM) is the only early warning system that enables Citrix and VMware IT professionals to proactively solve end user experience issues before end users are impacted.
For the first time, IT professionals are proactively alerted to these common application issues instead of reacting after end users open support tickets.
Common Application Availability Issues:
- Networks Not Available Issues in the Desktop Virtualization Delivery infrastructure
- Citrix: ICA, NetScaler, StoreFront, XenApp, XenDesktop, VDI Sessions
- VMware Horizon: Load Balancer, Connection Server & Composer, vCenter Server, Virtual Desktop Pools, RDSH Pools
- Microsoft RDS: RD Gateway, RD Web Access, RD Session Host, RD Virtualization Host
- Back-end Systems: Active Directory, SQL, License Servers, Profile Servers
- Virtualized Desktops or Applications
- Applications Not Enumerating
- Application or Desktop Launch Failure
- Slow Application Launch Times
How GAAM Proactively Solves These Issues:
The key to GAAM is the Goliath Virtual User, which can be deployed at any location and acts as an automated early warning system to proactively anticipate, troubleshoot, and prevent issues before any end users are impacted. The following features make GAAM much more a typical logon simulator:
- Automatic Scheduling: Immediately alerts administrators of end user experience issues, regardless of location.
- Screenshot Analysis: Each test documents with screenshots to provide confirmation of each stage or document failure and capture any on-screen errors which are difficult to pinpoint.
- Goliath Performance Monitor Integration: You won’t just get alerted of a failure as GAAM is integrated with GPM to provide an end-to-end troubleshooting solution.
Interested to see how GAAM can help your organization?
Fill out the form to the right to try your fully supported 30-Day Free Trial
Get Your Free Trial by Filling Out the Form Below