Document that Remote Users Can Access Allscripts
To support the surge of remote healthcare workers due to COVID-19, Goliath offers the only technology that integrates and correlates application performance data from Allscripts Sunrise or TouchWorks with metrics from the end-user experience and the delivery infrastructure (Citrix, VMware Horizon). We give Health IT Pros the ability to:
- Troubleshoot remote user experience issues quickly,
- Document Allscripts availability and ensure remote workers are working, and
- Report to management on end-user activity and the overall user experience.
We support a number of Allscripts health systems including Maimonides Medical Center, Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, Evangelical Community Hospital, and NIH Clinical Center.
To setup a demo of Goliath’s purpose-built module for Allscripts, fill out the form or contact us directly at email@example.com.
- On-Demand Webinar – How to Prevent EHR Slowness
- Technical Overview Guide – Allscripts & Goliath Technical Overview
- Industry Expert Blog – Ensuring Quality Outcomes by Reducing EHR System Downtime
- Industry Expert Blog – Is your EHR Running On Citrix Ready for the Workday
- Whitepaper – Health IT: Troubleshooting Guide to Clinician Experience Issues