Document that Cerner Remote Users Can Access Millennium
To support the surge of remote healthcare workers due to COVID-19, Goliath offers the only technology that is deployed in Cerner RHO correlating performance data with metrics from the end-user experience and the delivery infrastructure (Citrix, VMware Horizon). We give Health IT Pros the ability to:
- Troubleshoot remote user experience issues quickly,
- Document Cerner availability and ensure remote workers are working, and
- Report to management on end-user activity and the overall user experience.
Goliath supports a number of Cerner Health Systems including Intermountain Healthcare, Ascension Healthcare, Universal Health Services, NorthBay Healthcare, Inspira Health Network, and AtlantiCare.
To setup a demo of Goliath’s purpose-built module for Cerner, fill out the form or contact us directly at email@example.com.
- Customer Video – How Universal Health Services Identifies Root Cause and Prevents Clinician Experience Issues Across Cerner RHO & Citrix
- On-Demand Webinar – How to Reduce Barriers to Clinician Satisfaction with Cerner; Featuring Chris Vernaci VP and Partner at Cerner
- Video – Chris Vernaci, VP and Partner at Cerner, shares why his clients use Goliath to obtain greater visibility into the clinician experience
- Client Achievement Story – Universal Health Services Resolves a Patient Application Issue in Less than 30 Minutes
- Client Achievement Story – Health System Uses Goliath to Prevent EHR and VDI Logon Failures and Slowness
- Technical Overview Guide – Cerner & Goliath Technical Overview
- Industry Expert Blog – Ensuring Quality Outcomes by Reducing EHR System Downtime
- Whitepaper – Health IT: Troubleshooting Guide to Clinician Experience Issues
Disclaimer: All brands, logos or product information mentioned here are the registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Designed and Hosted by Telemitra Inc | ©2021 Goliath Technologies. All Rights