Download the Independent Review of the New Technical Features and Functionality in the New Release of Goliath for NetScaler v4.0
In this downloadable document, Marius discusses the key capabilities that allow you to fully monitor and manage your NetScaler deployment using Goliath for NetScaler v4.0.
- Using both AppFlow data and NITRO API integration to achieve complete visibility into your NetScaler deployment
- Analyzing web traffic based on NetScaler, VIP, and Error Code
- Managing the entire NetScaler infrastructure, including services, from a single pane of glass
- Correlating ICA/HDX traffic, network jitter and disconnects for troubleshooting network related conditions
- Analyzing ICA/HDX channel visibility to identify user session issues
About the Author:
Marius Sandbu is a Cloud Architect working for BigTec / Exclusive Networks. Primary focusing on Software-defined data center solutions such as VMware, Microsoft, Nutanix, Open Source & datacenter networking. He is also a frequent speaker at Nordic Infrastructure Conference, and Citrix User Group and has been one of the few external speakers on the Citrix NetScaler Masterclass. He is a Citrix Certified Professional – Networking, Citrix Certified Expert – Apps and Networking, and Citrix Certified Administrator for NetScaler.
The technical guide is also filled with screenshots and explanations of functionality. Simply complete the form on the sidebar to instantly download your free copy.
Have Questions for the Author of the Technical Overview?
You can contact him here: