Advanced Reporting & Analytics Module
Leverage Next-Gen Reporting and Visualization Tools for Faster Insights
With Goliath Technologies new Advanced Reporting and Analytics Module, customers can now leverage third-party reporting platforms such as Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Excel, and Tableau. Goliath Technologies offers several advanced reporting and analytics options:
- Microsoft Power BI Templates: Goliath offers Microsoft Power BI templates with this module. These templates are included free for customers on active maintenance.
- Template Design Services: Goliath offers services to build custom templates at an average estimated additional cost of $1,500 per template.
- Custom Reports: Users may develop their own reports and templates by accessing the SQL Server database views and tables available in Goliath Performance Monitor 220.127.116.11 or later. A Reference Guide is available to describe the available metrics in more detail.
As individual customer requirements for presentation, analytics, and data correlation may vary greatly, Goliath supports Microsoft Power BI and Tableau to enable our customers to generate reports and dashboards with all of the flexibility enabled by these platforms. Below are available templates included with Goliath, and other sample reports created by our customers.
Goliath Performance Monitor version 18.104.22.168 and later includes the below database views that can be used to create your own reports using tools like Microsoft’s Power BI and Excel, Tableau, or, for advanced users, custom reporting applications that extract and report on SQL Server Data.
The following database views are available from the GPM database out of the box:
- Latency Report: The latency report view includes Goliath’s unique metrics designed to pinpoint the root cause of session slowness.
- Citrix License Metrics: This view tracks metrics like minimum, maximum and average users and sessions, aggregated by session groupings.
- Performance Metrics: This view tracks the performance group and user count metrics by computer or user groups.
- Citrix XenApp Session Duration: This view tracks session duration details including logon duration metrics.
A Reference Guide is available to help you understand and define the key reporting elements as well as the additional tables that are exposed in the database.