AWS Monitoring & Troubleshooting
With Goliath’s embedded intelligence and automation, the software dynamically discovers the complete delivery infrastructure, including Amazon EC2, and identifies what to monitor, the thresholds to set, and then alerts when thresholds are exceeded. This is for all potential events, conditions, and failure points could negatively impact end user performance.
Goliath’s AWS Monitoring solution helps organizations:
- Anticipate performance issues to avoid impacting users.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly when they do occur.
- Document fix actions and foster collaboration with vendors, IT counterparts, management, and end users to prevent future issues.
IT Infrastructure is Moving. IT Accountability is Not.
Organizations use Goliath’s AWS Monitoring to:
- Test availability of Citrix or VMware Horizon deployed in Amazon EC2 and/or on-premises.
- Alert on end user performance issues and resource utilization metrics such as memory, disk space, and CPU usage.
- Isolate root case of end user experience issues with end-to-end visibility across all IT elements regardless if in Amazon EC2 or on-premises.
- Report on key end user experience and productivity metrics along with key infrastructure performance indicators across the IT delivery infrastructure (Citrix, VMware, EC2, and more).