Goliath Citrix NetScaler Monitoring Module
Goliath’s industry-only Citrix NetScaler (ADC) Module provides intelligent monitoring of NetScaler health and detects any faults or errors taking place within the context of your Citrix infrastructure. This provides a single pane of glass that displays Citrix topology and populates it with NetScaler alerts, dashboards, and fault analysis reports.
Enables You To:
- Understand when Citrix NetScaler device resources exceed crucial thresholds (CPU, Memory, Disk) or become unavailable with real-time alerting.
- View issues and alerts in real time with built-in dashboards and displays.
- Track historical alerts with on demand and scheduled reporting.
- See your NetScaler devices within your overall Citrix Topology and quickly see any critical alerts affecting your Citrix infrastructure.
- Understand when your NetScaler HA pairs failover or fail heartbeat checks.
- Be alerted on configuration changes, login failures, GSLB sync errors, and more.
Citrix NetScaler Monitoring includes the following health, performance, and security areas:
- NetScaler device configuration changes
- CPU, Disk, and Memory usage exceeding high thresholds
- GSLB MEP flaps and synchronization failures
- High Availability: secondary device is down/unresponsive, HA state changes from primary to secondary, version mismatches
- Hard disk errors and IP conflicts
- Login failures
- Packet loss
- An interface, vserver, physical server or service group goes down
- Power supply failures, restarts
Continue Your Research on How to Isolate and Prove Root Cause of End User Experience Issues