Goliath Performance Monitoring Module for Allscripts
Get Alerted to End User Issues before Physicians and Healthcare Workers Are Effected
The Goliath Performance Monitoring Module for Allscripts Supports Sunrise & Touchworks
The Goliath Performance Monitoring Module for Allscripts was built with input from hospitals who deployed Sunrise and Touchworks in their Citrix environment, and needed a proactive troubleshooting and remediation solution to fix end user experience issues before physicians and healthcare workers were effected.
Goliath Technologies’ proactive Performance Monitoring Module for Allscripts is Healthcare IT’s only software that correlates end user experience metrics, Allscripts, and Citrix performance data to give you a single view into the root cause of Allscripts performance issues.
Starting with the Goliath Logon Simulator for Allscripts, you can confirm that physicians and healthcare workers will successfully logon to their application all while the Goliath Performance Monitor is monitoring the performance of Allscripts as end users interact with their applications.
Proactive Allscripts Performance Monitoring
To truly get proactive, the Goliath Performance Monitoring Module for Allscripts is purpose-built to give you broad and deep visibility so you can anticipate, troubleshoot, resolve, and ultimately prevent Allscripts end user performance issues.
Request a fully supported 30-day free trial or demo to see how the Goliath Performance Monitoring Module for Allscripts can help you Be Proactive.
Goliath’s Application Module provides out-of-the-box support for Allscripts through purpose-built monitoring rules, alerts, dashboards, and reports. Users can trend performance and ensure the availability of key role servers in the Allscripts infrastructure including background job clients, data repository machines, connection machines, transaction servers, and clients. Goliath also provides the ability to both ensure the uptime and remediate any service failures so end users can always execute the necessary transactions. The Allscripts Application Module enables three tiers of visibility and brings together data from Allscripts, End Users, and the Infrastructure. The Reports are generated that can be shared in a Allscripts support task. Organizations rely on our Healthcare IT Performance Monitoring Module to:
- Proactively determine the root cause of Allscripts performance and availability issues
- Get ahead of end user complaints
- End the finger pointing between Allscripts, Citrix, and the Infrastructure teams
- Share performance data and facts with Allscripts to help speed resolution
- Get a single console to view Allscripts, End Users, and the Delivery Infrastructure
- Consolidate monitoring tools and simplify IT Operations
Allscripts Module Includes:
- Performance Dashboards:
- Track EHR/EMR Key Performance Metrics
- Correlate in Underlying Infrastructure – OS & Hypervisor Performance
- EHR/EMR Faults and Errors
- End User Experience Management:
- Logon Duration Reports with Drilldown Analysis
- End User Experience Real-Time Dashboards & Historical Reports
- End User Connection Report
- Remediation Actions:
- Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop
- Windows, Linux, Unix
- Virtual Machines
- Preconfigured Alerts
- Alert Resolution Feature
Proactively Anticipate & Troubleshoot by Closing Gaps in Visibility
- Allscripts Support: Furnish with information to resolve Allscripts application issues
- Hosted Solutions: On Premise IT infrastructure and End User Experience:
- Park Place
- Dell MSite
- Remote Managed Services: Manage On Premise IT and Allscripts Performance
- Internal IT: One console for Allscripts, End User Experience and Delivery Infrastructure
|“In approximately one week, support tickets dropped by 25%”|
|“Working with Goliath Technologies was refreshing. We challenged Goliath to resolve issues related to Citrix, McKesson and Allscripts. They installed their product in one day. In approximately one week, support tickets dropped by 25%.”|
|– Chad Brisendine, CIO of St. Luke’s University Health Network|